(? - ?)
- The Better Sort
- Political Views
- Loyalist (3)
- Allowed in the Old State House?
- No Admittance.
Politics makes your life very difficult. Your father is a prominent Patriot but you and your mother are loyal to the Crown. When you fall in love with a British officer, things get tricky…
- Your mother knows of your love for Captain Leonard Brown but your father would never approve of the match.
- You wait until your father is suffering from one of his bouts of madness to get married. When he recovers his sanity, he disinherits you.
- When your husband is wounded at the Battle of Bunker Hill, you move to England with him.
- Your father eventually forgives you, but not in time to change his will. In it, he leaves you five shillings.